Thursday, January 9, 2014

What Korean Dramas have taught me...

If there is one thing I've learned from Korean dramas it's:
  1. There is always a jerk in a drama which so happens to be the main lead and along the way...they fall in love. Therefore ladies let's try not to like the bad boys in real life, because when we watch the dramas who do we end up loving more? The side character... 
    like him <3
  2. There is always a mean mother/step mother or some sort of mean relative
  3. The main heroine is usually poor
  4. There is always a love triangle. EVERYONE LOVES A LOVE TRIANGLE. We can't get enough of those. I'm not complaining though. I love watching their love stories unfold. ^_^
  5. Broken families
  6.  Family Secerts
  7. The female will disguise herself as a boy
  8. Rags to riches theme
  9. Marriage/ Love contracts
Etc, etc,etc...

I love Korean dramas. My first korean drama was Full House. I actually did learn something valuable from it. Love can come to you unexpectedly, and unconditionally. Cherish those that are by your side because love is precious, and it's rare. True love is rare and when you find it, fight for it. This is my all time favorite drama. I know everyone has their favorite out there.
So what's you favorite drama? Did you learn something valuable?

Hope to see your comments and likes. Please Follow and subscribe to my blog! Have fun my Kdrama fanatics!




No comments:

Post a Comment