Tuesday, January 28, 2014

What is Love?

     In every Korean drama I've watched I learn something new. In my first Korean drama, Full House. I learned that love is childish, sweet, innocent, and you can never really pin-point when you fell in love with someone. It just happens unknowingly. You also learn that letting go of your first love is difficult, and that one-sided love can be torturous, but if you learn to look around you, there will be someone new to love. A love that will complete you. In the drama it seemed difficult, but in the end they lived together in house full of love. Hense the name "Full House." I'm sorry I always mention this drama, I know it's old, but it's great. Please give it a chance. Anyway...
I  think love can be sacrificial, it takes courage to love someone, and to forgive a person. It's scary to confess to someone because you don't know what you'll be expecting. Maybe you do know, but you take the courage to confess anyway. Just look at Yuan Xiang Qin from It Started With a Kiss...she's brave in my opinion for confessing her feelings.


 Love is also staying by the side of the one you love. Even if it means your heart will be in pain if your feelings aren't returned. But that's all you'll need, because you're by their side no matter what. You accept that person as they are. Then again what do I know about love. I'm no expert and no one knows what love is. You can describe it, but really it's a mystery. How about we read what our favorite characters say about love. I've learned so much from them...




I hope love makes you happy because love comes in all forms. Have a wonderful night/day wherever you may be and have hope. 

:)



No comments:

Post a Comment